Saturday, 19 May 2012

Week in pictures # 1

I decided to try out a possible new 'feature' on my blog. This sort of thing crops up a lot on lifestyle fashion blogs and I wanted to see how it could translate here, and dabble a bit before considering my brand. A little cross-over of professional and personal: I love pictures, photos and... instagram, and I also am quite fond of the Library Day in the Life Project which I'd like to take part in next time. What do you think? Is this something worth pursuing?





1. Went wandering round more than familiar turf on my day off, ate some amazing food and stumbled upon this [you may recognise it from the wall outside the Intrepid Fox #metul]. It seems London's gone a bit mad for Sailor Jerry what with Hotel Street popping up just round the corner. 2. Once I week I help out in the conservation studio.  There I two things I like about it the most, first seeing awesome things like this you probably wouldn't come across on a daily basis and 3. Getting down and dirty.  4. Learning about digital libraries and hearing presentaions of new websites always goes down better with free lunch. 5. The week's desk overhaul and I came across two posters, one moustached man and this beauty. 6-7. For the first time I celebrated Museums at Night - The Horniman's The Body Adorned exhibition was open late and was accompanied by an amazingly illustrated chronological tattoo-as-art history talk by Dr Matt Lodder. 8. The Horniman's awesome library, complete with living roof. 9. If you only see one cool thing today... let this be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment