Sunday, 6 January 2013

Memento vivere

Thought I would do a little "looking back on 2012" to put into pictures what I've done. If I take one thing into 2013, and beyond, it's memento vivere (remember to live).

2012 resolutionsDusted off the trainers1 year anniversary working full-time
Explored new skills@librarypubcrawl @NatLibrariesDayManchester & best friends First private viewing: BrainsNew skills: cataloguingLearnt about medical history Rediscovered London's culture: Science museumOld operating theatreChelsea physic garden ZSL zoo lates Tyburn convent Queen's jubilee Olympics London 2012SuperhumanRCP Curious anatomies The London Library British seaside & more best friendsStaff development: comics Disneyland Paris Spending time in Paris with best friendsSpending time in Paris with best friends Up at the o2Emirates airlineLiberty's Christmas shop & Mum More time in France: The French RivieraAntibesMonaco Eat your heart outDeath: a self portraitThings and Ink. Sub-editor in the making. Festive and bookishMerry Christmas!Saw some old, well loved bands.Best friends, pugs and Christmas marketsBecame 25"Driving" home for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment